It’s #GivingTuesday – and the last day
of our Fall Fund Drive!
We are just over half-way to our $20,000 goal to make our budget for this fiscal year. We’re grateful for every gift – but we’re still well short of our goal.
Echoes is an independent, non-profit organization.
We don’t have a radio station or NPR backing us up.
Legally, we cannot fundraise on the air.
That’s why we’ve come to you, our stalwart Echoes listeners,
to help us make this happen.
Check out our newly-minted 30 Icons of Echoes list. Where else are you hearing this on the radio or anywhere?
Brian Eno, Tangerine Dream, Steve Roach, Loreena McKennitt, Agnes Obel… and the list goes on.
It’s not easy supporting music on the fringes. It ain’t Beyonce or Travis Scott here. But with your help, we can make it.
If you’ve gotten these emails before, then I know you’ve already seen this.
But especially today, on #GivingTuesday, we need your gift.
• Nights would not be the same without Echoes.
• We introduce you to artists you will not hear anywhere else.
• Echoes continues to be one of the most unique programs in radio.
• Musicians depend on Echoes to expose their music.
• Without listener support, there can be no Echoes!
There’s a lot to be unhappy about these days.
Do something that makes you happy. And support Echoes.