Managerial Assistant for Public Radio Music Program (Chester Springs, PA)
Echoes, the national radio program of ambient and new music has an opening for an office manager.
Reporting directly to the Executive Director, the successful candidate will oversee daily operations smoothly and effectively. He/she must be detail orientated, highly efficient, and able to manage several projects at once.
• Manage daily office operations—answering phones, manage email and US mail and perform general clerical work, maintain office supplies and materials
• Prepare and distribute promotional and program materials via mail, email and website
• Maintain website and contact databases.
• Maintain online store and fulfill orders
• Maintain and input daily transactions into Quickbooks
• Manage marketing and fundraising projects
• Manage activities related to underwriting acquisition
• Sales of sponsorships with commission
This position requires excellent typing and phone skills, basic database knowledge, web experience, ability to work independently and meet deadlines. Experience with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel is required. Experience with WordPress, Dreamweaver, Constant Contact and Shopify preferred. Social media experience is a plus.
The ideal candidate will:
• have excellent writing and editing skills
• be able to take direction while also finding ways to contribute their own ideas
• be able to work well in a small staff environment, under pressure of daily deadlines
• have self-starting initiative and ability to work independently
• willingness to attend to details and routine work
• possess a basic knowledge of web design and maintenance.
Finally, the ideal candidate will be committed to the mission of Echoes.
Be sure to familiarize yourself with our website, www.echoes.org before you apply.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person, to grow along with us, experience incredible music and musicians first hand, and learn about the creative world of public radio and webcasting.
Part-time, 24 hours per week, exempt position with salary in the High-Teens to low 20s plus commissions.
***Email Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to explore the Echoes Webiste before you apply. www.echoes.org